We offer industrial, warehouse and office space. We specialize in build-to-suit (BTS) investments - developed at the request of individual clients. In our portfolio of developed logistics parks we offer space that can be leased immediately in the whole of the Czech Republic.
As the administrator of our facilities we offer complex administrative and operational services in terms of: 24-hour security, utilities' settlements, and the efficiency of technical equipment as well as the professional look of the parks.
Among Panattoni clients there are global brands such as: Amazon, DSV, Kion Group, Assa Abloy, Lear Corporation, Simoldes Plasticos, Steelcase, Ideal Automotive, Leoni, GEA, DHL, BWI, HP Tronic.
Panattoni Europe has offices in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland and Romania.
- Architecture & Design
- Asset management
- Authority engineering - negotiation with authorities, permits
- Business Enterprise and Assets Valuation
- Construction and pre-construction services
- Design and engineering coordination
- Environmental Consultancy
- Financial Consultancy and Services
- Financing of construction
- Industrial Consultancy
- Other Professional Services
- Permitting services coordination
- Project & Construction Management
- Project development
- Project management
- Real Estate Consultancy
Development management - Project management, Financing and Construction management under one roof
- Preliminary analysis - exchange of information - learning a Client's business specifics
- Individual proposition of cooperation:
- Development Management
- Built to Own
- Built to Lease
- Site selection and consultancy: Energy, Logistics, Safety, Environment, Permitting, Financial information, Economics, Fire protection, Geology
- Basic Concept, Time scheduling, Budgeting, Authority engineering - negotiation with authorities, permits
- Agreement and final definition of the cooperation framework, Future Lease/Development and Purchase Contract
- Due Dilligence coordination (legal and technical)
- Design and Permitting Stage coordination
- Implementation / Construction - Cost control, Progress control, Quality and safety control, Project Administration
- Handover of the Premises and Asset management if required