The Moravian-Silesian Invest and Development (former Regional Development Agency) is a joint-stock company 100% owned by the Moravian-Silesian Region. It was established as a service organization to implement the Region’s development policies, including a wide range of projects and initiatives. The MSID’s mission is to support development-related activities benefiting companies, institutions and individuals throughout the Region.
The MSID’s activities focus on three main areas: development of the investment environment (including brownfields) within the Moravian-Silesian Region and business support. Second area is focused on preparation and implementation of development projects. The last area of focus involves marketing activities and promotion of the Moravian-Silesian Region as a place suitable not only for business but also for life.
Other Professional Services
Real Estate Consultancy
Supporting the investment environment in the Moravian-Silesian Region (MSR)
Managing the database of investment opportunities in MSR
Aftercare service regional companies
Organization of thematic events, seminars and... More
- Supporting the investment environment in the Moravian-Silesian Region (MSR)
- Managing the database of investment opportunities in MSR
- Aftercare service regional companies
- Organization of thematic events, seminars and conferences
- Promotion of MSK
- Participation at domestic and international fairs
- Supporting the regeneration of brownfields
- Preparation and implementation of development projects