The chief aim of AFI is to ensure that foreign investors' entry into Czech market is as smooth and easy as possible.
Who we are
The Association for Foreign Investments represents a group of service companies with local experience that support the entry of foreign investors to the Czech Republic and offer a wide range of professional services to foreign investors entering the local market.
What we do
The chief aim of AFI is to ensure that foreign investors' entry into Czech market is as smooth and easy as possible. Consultants from the AFI group are experts in the fields of advisory services, consultancy, project services and inspection, with specific specializations.
Four thematically focused AFI workshops (Investment Incentives, Industrial Property, Employment and Human Resource Development and Public/Private Partnership) combine to create and to perfect the investment climate in the Czech Republic in the form of on-target suggestions, proposals, or specific solutions leading to improvements in quality of legislation and administrative procedures.
AFI’s other goals and activities are:
- Complementing the activities of CzechInvest
- Improving competitiveness of the Czech Republic.
- Improving investment environment
- Providing highest/quality services at all stages of the investment process
- Providing highest/quality M&A advisory
- Providing support for R&D and innovation
- Promoting Cooperation between universities and the private sector
- Facilitating foreign investors’ entry into the Czech market and assisting with the expansion of established companies